GRATIS PROEFLES en START cursus rock and roll dansen

• Dance to the 60's

3 april start er een nieuwe cursus rock and roll dancen voor beginners. bij rock n roll dansschool Dance to the 60's in Zoetermeer.

Verveel je je op Zondag avond??

Wil je in beweging blijven??

Of gewoon een gezellig avondje??

Loop dan gerust eens binnen iedereen kan leren dansen en het belangrijkste muziek en beweging is goed voor iedereen..

Voor het adres kijk even op onze website www.dancetothesixties.nl

Al 15 jaar dé rock and roll dansschool van Zuid Holland.

Ook voor dansdemonstraties en workshops

• Philip

I appreciate you taking the time to provide these delicious cake recipes on your site. redactle

• kerluke

We're thrilled by what you've shared with us. I appreciate you telling me this. Playing our games will give you the adrenaline rush you need to power through those long days at the office or in the classroom. What a relief!

cookie clicker

• Clyde

I want to thank you for posting these scrumptious cake recipes on your website. I really appreciate your efforts.

idle breakout

• Daniel

Wow, this is so amazing. It is a good chance for me to learn a new thing. thank u for sharing.

monkey mart

• Rudolph

I just wanted to express my gratitude for the delectable cake recipes that you shared on your website. I think it's great that you made the effort. geometry dash unblocked

• Adam

The information you share is very good and interesting, thanks to that, I know more useful things. Keep posting interesting things and I will keep an eye on your posts. Suika game

• kalyl

What a great opportunity to learn to dance Strands and have fun at Dance to the 60's in Zoetermeer!